Jumat, 29 April 2011

Drew Turner responds to Sharon Raiford Bush's ludicrous restraining order filing

PRLog (Press Release)– Apr 29, 2011– On August 1, 2010, Greg Ford published an article on NowPublic about a restrainin aston martin g order that was filed by Sharon Raiford Bush that are full of lies and distortions of the truth. First, the article was obviously written by Mr. Ford without doing even the basic journalistic research by contacting Mr. Turner to get his side of the story. Second, Mrs. Bush is clearly using this medium to emotionally vent and play the victom. She comes across like ALL men are attempting to attack women even when nothing disrespectful has been done.

Mrs. Bush claimed that Mr. Turner wrote her employer to complain about her unprofessional behavior. This is true. A full copy of that complaint is reprinted below. She next listed that Mr. Turner continued to harrass her through a client. This is false. The truth is the Raul Julia Levy, one of Ms. Bush's cient, initiated the contact by writing Mr. Turner to attack him o ferrari illac">cadillac n Facebook, which obviously came in reaction to him learning about Mr. Turner's letter. According, Mr. Turner stood up to Mr. Julia. The entire affair is just an example of Hollywood elite joining together in cult-like fashiong to suppress Mr. Turner's voice. Filing a restraining order was silly because the entire event ended after Raul's contacted Mr. Turner. Mr. Turner has not attempted to contact Ms. Bush and has no interest in contacting her. Ms. Bush is simply ashamed of her own behavior.

Here is the original complaint written about Ms. Bush:

"I have a complaint about the behavior of one of your employees, Sharon Raiford Bush. I am a film producer and Founder and the Chicago Film Producers Alliance. I friended Wesley Snipes and Raul Julia Levy on Facebook, and then eventually Sharon as a result. Sharon reacted in an irrational way to my response to a post on her Facebook page. She posted an article about a new law in West Hollywood that makes it illegal to get puppies from breeders. I simply asked what will happen with full breed puppies...and she wrote back "I don't give a rats ass". I was surprised at this "over the top" response.  and I replied that I understood her reply was "passionate" (because she likes animals) and she claimed I was demeaning her because she is a woman -- which is crazy. I never insult women like that. Sharon tried to explain her "rats ass" comment as being a chinese delicacy...which was disingenuous, which I simply acknowledged as a courtesy.

Immediately following this exchange, Raul, Wesley and Sharon unfriended me on Facebook. Wesley and Raul where not a part of the original exchange. So, the only way they would know is if Sharon informed them to malign my reputation -- which has caused me considerable damage in the future should I attempt to work with Wesley and Raul in the film industry."

The lady is whacko, in my opinion.

She also wrote an unsolicited message to me on Facebook to inform me that I didn't have enough personal accomplishments and to connect with her in the future. I f bmw ound that message unprofessional and highly inappropriate – given that I never asked to be in your magazine and did not ask her personal opinion of my life. I guess having an engineering degree, legal degree, having worked for several Fortune 500 companies, running a nonprofit and running my own business for 7 years isn't enough. That's more than 80% of the people in the country!"

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Drew Turner responds to Sharon Raiford Bush and writer Greg Ford | NowPublic News Coverage http://my.nowpublic.com/culture/drew-turner-responds-sha ...


Get automobile news and garbage compactor

0 Comments: